•Operating System: Cumulus Linux
•Max Speed: 100GbE
•Connector Type: QSFP28
NVIDIA | MSN2100-CB2FC Ethernet Switch
NVIDIA MSN2100-CB2FC Spectrum Based 100GbE 1U Open Ethernet Switch with Cumulus Linux 16 QSFP28 Ports 2 AC PSUs x86 2Core Short Depth P2C Airflow
Half-width 16-port Non-blocking 100GbE Open Ethernet Switch System
The SN2100 network switch provides a high density, side-by-side 100GbE switching solution which scales up to 128 ports in 1RU for the growing demands of today’s database, storage, and data centers environments.
The SN2100 switch is an ideal spine and top of rack (ToR) solution, allowing maximum flexibility, with port speeds spanning from 10Gb/s to 100Gb/s per port and port density that enables full rack connectivity to any server at any speed. The uplink ports allow a variety of blocking ratios that suit any application requirement.
Powered by the Spectrum ASIC and packed with 16 ports running at 100GbE, the SN2100 carries a whopping throughput of 3.2Tb/s with a landmark 2.38Bpps processing capacity in a compact 1RU form factor.
- Zero Packet Loss
- True cut-through latency
- Easy scale from one to thousands of nodes and switches
- Arranged and organized data center
- Supports speeds of 1/10/25/40/50/56/100GbE
- Easy deployment
- Easy maintenance
- Unprecedented performance
- Line rate performance on all ports at all packet sizes
- Storage and server applications run faster
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) support
- Running Onyx, alternative operating systems over ONIE
- 2.38 billion packets per second (Bpps)
- High density
- 16 40/56/100GbE ports in 1RU
- Up to 64 10/25-ports; up to 32 50GbE ports
- Lowest latency
- 300nsec for 100GbE port-to-port
- Flat latency across L2 and L3 forwarding
- Lowest power
- Under 6 watts per port
- RoHS compliant
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.